Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tradeshow Specials


It's tradeshow season!

Promotional products are a great way to make your product or service remembered long after the show is over.  Give your customers and prospective customers something to remember you by.

I know that times are tough and budgets are tight.  Lucky for you we have hundreds of products on sale 10-50% off during the month of February.

Here are just a few items on sale:
- Bags
- Pens
- Calendars
- Stress Relievers
- Bandage Dispensers
- Notepads
- Business Card Magnets (and other shapes as well)
- Executive Business Toys and Games
- Mugs 
- Waterbottles
- Balloons
- Mints
- and SO MUCH MORE!

In addition to discounts, we are working with some suppliers to provide you with BOGOs (buy one get one free).  BIC has jumped on board and has four pens with this promotion.

I'd love to help you find the right product to fit your company or current marketing campaign!

Request an idea catalog here, or set up a time to meet with me on the phone or in person.   Anyone who schedules a time to meet with me will receive my Tradeshow Survival Kit (which includes some of our most popular products).  Call it whatever you want - I'm trying to make our meeting worth your while.  Schedule today by giving me a call at 592.1101 (area code 801) or email me at michelle at doodadspromotional dot com.

No comments: