Saturday, November 8, 2008

In Today's Economy Companies Are Choosing Holiday Cards Over Holiday Gifts

I can't believe the holidays are here.  I mean, it's November.  Where did the time go?  

I'm starting to work with customers on putting together the perfect holiday gift for clients and employees.  Already I've helped a Salt Lake City based media company finalize a USB Drive where they can put their portfolio on the drive and also give a very classy gift as well.

But, as I'm sure you know, times are tough.  They are tough for homes and companies too.  So we're finding a trend that businesses are turning to Holiday Cards to let customers know that they are thinking of them during the season.  They are sometimes cheaper, but still send the message that I care about the business relationship we've grown over the year.

The important thing is that you do something.  You don't have to spend a lot of money to say thank you at this time of year.  

According to Hallmark, customers are 66% more likely to buy from a company or vendor that sent them a holiday card.  Can you afford to loose on this business?

If I can help you find a way to celebrate and thank your clients, customers and employees for the holidays, give me a call!

No comments: