Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Life and Purpose

Meet Michelle. I'm an avid movie watcher, lover of 80's music, happy mother, happy wife, addicted to card making and scrapbooking, and I love business. I love it. From the time I was 11 and ran my own successfull babysitting business, I have always been interested in working for myself. That doesn't mean that I haven't been caught working for other people. It just means that being my own boss is where I thrive!

My current business venture is Doodads Promotional Products. You can find out more at http://www.doodadspromotional.com/. I've been in business for the last 9 years helping organizations find tangible ways to advertise their business, event or cause. Promotional products are great for trade show giveaways, holiday gifts for clients and employees, incentive programs, fundraisers and more! So, if you or anyone you know are interested in taking your branding to the next level through long lasting, advertising you can touch, I'm your gal!

No comments: